Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon whole milk
For herb crust:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, finely grated
- Preheat a sous vide water bath to 140℉.
- Add to vacuum bag, seal and cook for 4 hours.
- Remove pork chops.
- Whisk milk and egg together to make an egg wash.
- Combine herb crust ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Dip a pork chop into the egg wash and fully coat.
- Dip in the herb crust to coat evenly and transfer to a greased baking sheet; repeat until all pork chops are coated.
- Broil for 2 – 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Transfer to plates and top with salt and pepper to serve.