This hearty sous vide meal reminds us of one-pot style meals, but with tastier, more tender results!
Servings: 6 – 8
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 hours
- 2 lb. sirloin tip roast
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 cups beef gravy, for serving
For the vegetables:
- 3 cups carrots, peeled and cut into large rounds
- 3 cups potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Preheat the sous vide machine to 130℉.
- Season roast with salt and pepper on both sides, add to a vacuum bag and seal the bag.
- Cook for 6 hours.
- Add carrots and potatoes to a vacuum seal bag, season with pepper and salt, and cook for remaining 2 hours.
- Remove and allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and carrots.
- Carve roast and serve immediately with carrots and potatoes all topped with gravy.